Education & Degrees
- Neath Port Talbot College UK BTEC National Diploma in Sports Science
- University of Wales Institute Cardiff UK BSC Honors Degree in Sports Coaching
- Doctors Referral Specialist in Exercise Level 3
- Mental Health and Exercise Level 4
- Personal Trainer Level 3 Advanced Instructor
- NVQ Disability and Exercise
- Fitness Australia Certified
- UK Reps Accreditation
- Represented Wales Students Rugby League in the Student Rugby League World Cup 2005
- Represented Great Britain Emerging Students Rugby League
- Represented Neath Port Talbot College Cricket Team UK on tour to Goa, India
- Played County Standard at Soccer UK
- UKBFF Men's Physique Competitor
- IFBB Australia Men's Physique Competitor
Specialty Training Areas
- Body Fat Reduction
- Weight Loss
- Mobility and Injury Prevention
- Improved Muscular Definition
- Increased Size and Strength/Lean Mass
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Doctors Referral
- Body Conditioning
- Andrew has experience training elite clients in both the UK and Australia.
- Having traveled the world playing a variety of sports, Andrew has learned different aspects of training himself and loves to transfer this work and training ethic over to his clients.
- "I eat, sleep and breathe health and fitness," Andrew says. "Health, fitness and well-being has formed the foundation of my social, academic and working life for as long as I can remember and this makes me more determined to pass on my extensive knowledge and help you towards your dream goal"
- Andrew also states: "I understand gym routines can be daunting but once you feel the benefits of exercising with me it can be hard to stop. All of my sessions are individual and tailored to your specific needs and goals. I know from my own experiences that determination and commitment can change your life forever and my clients results speak louder than any words. I am extremely proud to be surrounded by happy, healthy and highly motivated clients."