Avocados: The Perfect Breakfast Food
March 24, 2020
Avocados pack a nutritional punch like few other foods. A great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium and potassium they also provide lutein, beta-carotine, and omega-3 fatty acids. Delicious and nutritious, our two favorite recipes from Nikki Glekas are guaranteed to fill you up and start your day on the right note!
Baked Egg Avocado
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half, place is baking dish flesh side up.
- Crack an egg into each half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Whole Grain Bread
- ½ Avocado
- Feta cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Toast Bread.
- Cut avocado in half, scoop out and smash avocado on toast.
- Sprinkle avocado with feta cheese, capers and red pepper flakes to taste.